Death-By-AvariceDeath-By-Avarice

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

The Test The Test

at least partly creative

That last stick figure shows you stand out a little for making stick videos...made me laugh when it broke the walls

Good Morning! Good Morning!

This was very good

The graphics were awesome, the music was good, and it was funny. You spent a lot of time on this and it shows. I can't wait to see more of the stuff you make.

ConAir responds:

Hopefully I can get one of my shorter movies out of the way before I start full steam ahead on my long overdue Pico Day submission. Thanks for the review!

Megadeth Collection Megadeth Collection

Makes you wana have a seizure

Megadeth is cool, but that visual was what seemed to be 2 frames flashing back and forth and was closer to hurting my eyes than entertaining me. You can do better.

Starberry responds:

RUTHLESS??

Storm the House 2 Storm the House 2

wow

When you beat day 40....wow and LOL

Wormhole Wormhole

Has potential

I liked the idea and it was fun and I liked the bid circle levels, but the controls seemed to act weird when u tried to move diagonal. Also maybe add a way to continue from the keyboard instead of just clicking it with the mouse.

drippingpixel responds:

Really thank you... I'll try to fix that.

my roots my roots

This sounds really cool

This song is very original compared to a lot of the other songs that are on Newgrounds, which makes it even better. You did a good job on it and I hope to see you continue to do songs that are original like this.